The Inexor team released the next Alpha of Inexor (0.3) so called "Aquarust" Edition. Although this is yet another minor release, focusing on code refactors, we have also included a few new maps and reintroduced the server browser.
Something doesn't work. What to do?
Don't panic. This is still pre-release software, and there are a few bugs known.
- You can always try to grab the latest build from our nightly archive.
- Furthermore, if you are on Ubuntu, you should check out this bug.
- If you encounter any strange errors, let us know in our forum, on GitHub, or @ #Inexor
What's next on the list?
There's dozens of things to do, but there are a few preferences set:
- Round up all the fixes and cleanups we started. Have a look at our bug-tracker!
- Deliver native Linux builds for major distributions and cross-compiled binaries for OS X.
- Get CEF to run properly and design a GUI with it!
- Enhance the RPC so we're able to script Inexor with ease.
- Establish a way to send maps, configs, textures (...), together with a slightly new map format.
- Write a new master server and get it running.
If you feel like any of these match your skills, don't hesitate to join our forces!