- We want to make the entity system available using a user interface. The user interface might be temporary only.
- We want to be able to create the entity type system (octree, textures, configurations, teleport system, ...).
- We want to be able to simulate the entity system (live preview of the data)
- We want to be able to start independently with
- Rendering the world geometry (requires work on the entity type system: octree + textures + camera)
- Rendering models (requires work on the entity type system: map models, player models)
- Visual scripting system (requires work on the entity type system: see below)
- Synchronization of the entity system (client to server)
- The inexor configuration graph/tree (not neccessarily a tree)